
This week has been eye opening as to how much I love sweets and how little I have self control. I decided about a week ago that it was time to quite eating comfort food and get back to eating healthy like I used to. Monday I ate chocolate cake, Tuesday I NEEDED ice cream ( so Justin went and got me low fat blue bell sorbet), Wednesday night I was sick to my stomach but yesterday and today I have more than made of for my day without sweets.
"Hi, my name is Mindy and I am a sweetaholic".
The first step is acknowledging I have a problem... isn't that enough?
Last year when I was pregnant I started taking juice plus pills. The whole idea was that you get an entire serving of fruits and vegetables in one pill. Last year I was taking 4 pills a day! This morning ( right after Mike brought in doughnuts) I leaned over and got my juice plus pills out of my drawer and chuckled to myself because someone ought to do a study to see how many pills I would have to take to offset the 1... ok 2 doughnuts I ate. Plus the cookie I ate with lunch..........
Probably the entire bottle
1 comments:
Great....I've been doing really good, and now I'm craving chocolate cake! Thanks a lot Mindy! :)
Post a Comment