2 things that can go hand in hand.
lately, while dealing with some personal hurt from several areas this subject has been brought up by several people. I thought I would explore it a little deeper and get your thoughts.
1. Washington Irving
Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
2. Otomo No Yakamochi
Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.
4. Jean Anouilh
There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy.
5. Alfred Lord Tennyson
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
6. Kahlil Gibran
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
8. G. K. Chesterton
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
Discuss.....
Salutations Jennys 1117 nashville
3 years ago
1 comments:
I am sorry that your heart is hurting! I don't have any great words for you... when I'm hurt, I just keep plugging through one day at a time. The situation might not change, but if you can keep from becoming bitter about it you'll find the grace to work through it. Love you!
sarah
Post a Comment