Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Week 6 and the unexpected blessing!

Week 6 ( from I-village.com)
Your baby-to-be is the size of a small bean, measuring in at approximately 9 to 11 millimeters, crown to rump. Dark spots, mark the early formation of the eyes. Pits indicate the formation of nostrils and ears. Your baby's brain is developing rapidly, and limbs and facial characteristics are now forming. Your baby's heart now has a right and left chamber. An ultrasound may be able to detect heart motion. The esophagus and trachea are changing and differentiating into separate tubes, with lungs positioned on either side.



Little bean is growing... which means I am as well. Justin says its because I am eating to much and getting fat... but I say he doesn't know what he's talking about. I am getting a little pooch ( you can only tell if you see me in my swim suit though). This morning I put on a pair of dress pants i bought earlier this year that fit perfectly. Now I can zip them, but not button them. Im wearing a longer shirt, so no one knows Im walking around with unbuttoned pants.

Which brings me to something really cool that happened last week.Ronda is a lady that works in my office and has a daughter in her third and final pregnancy. When she first found out I was expecting she said "don't go buy any maternity clothing, Shauna wants to give you some". I thought it would be cool, but I wasn't banking on it actually happening. Last week I came in and Ronda told me she had a trunk full of clothes for me! Its about 25 articles! She gave me 3 pairs of jeans, overalls, 2 pairs of dress pants 3 dresses and tons of shirts! My favorite is this suede red wrap dress ( I will put a pic on later). It was such a blessing for me! I was worried that I would have to buy a bunch of winter maternity clothes and spend to much money. I still have to get a few things, but work clothes are taken care of! I am also not opposed to thrift store maternity clothes. Especially sweats to wear in the winter and around the house.

2 more days until our first doctors appointment! Im pretty excited!

0 comments:

 

The Little Bird Chronicles | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates