SO Justin and I are looking at houses, trying to find " the right one". Its such a frustrating process. Well it doesn't have to be, but we have made it so by setting our hearts on one in particular. It looks like we might not get that particular house because of the amount of work and money needed to fix it up.
Before last week I was pretty into this house search, then my attention went elsewhere. I mean, can you blame me?
Last night we went to Rib Crib for dollar chop sandwich night and were talking about the house. I told Justin " The housing situation stresses me out, lets talk about the baby" and his reply was "I cant, because I have to worry about having a place to put the baby!" I thought it was sooo sweet and funny! So Im trying to pull myself off of cloud nine and be a part of this housing decision.
Im still just amazed. I find myself praying for my little bean ( thats its name until we find out what it is). I ask Jesus to protect it and help it grow! Its crazy because I read online that its spine and heart are already developing. Its only about 1/17th of an inch right now. Thats TIIIINNNNNNYYY!!!
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-care/PR00112
Salutations Jennys 1117 nashville
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment