Thursday, October 16, 2008

Angry words

Do you ever have valleys in your life? Of course you do! Everyone does. But I began to wonder if those times in valley would be more productive if I were to go to Jesus with them.
This whole cycle thing has really been an issue that exasperates me. Makes me angry and frustrated and want to scream. I have totally turned a cold should to Jesus during this time. But I began to wonder today if I would feel better if I could just yell and scream at him and tell him how mad I am that my cycles aren't back to normal so that I can even have to option of trying for Children when we are ready. Yes he knows my heart and see's the big picture and knows when I'll be ready and all, I just want it to be in MY time. RIGHT now! Yes, he is probably chuckling thinking that I am acting just like I did when I was 2 and threw a temper tantrum. But really I just have to get it out. I don't want to be broken anymore. I want to be whole and healthy and have my body working like it should.

*sigh*

On a positive note. I was home with some flu/ cold crap for 2 days and had my sweet Layla puppy all to myself to sleep and snuggle with since Justin was out of town. She is still the sweetest dog even and loved Mommy bonding time these last 2 days. Today when I went home for lunch to let her out she went nuts when I walked in. Seriously, more excited that I have ever seen her. I let her out and let her run laps, but when I started heading back in she followed me back to the door and whimpered when I left her out there. She just wanted mommy time again.
We are going to have more snuggle time tonight since I am still not feeling 100%.
Having her has made me realize how much I am a dog and cat person. It has taken having a sweet, well behaved dog to make me realize they all aren't bad and cats have there place and special traits I love, but dogs also have their merrits.
Never thought that would happen!

0 comments:

 

The Little Bird Chronicles | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates