Sunday, February 22, 2009

FUN DAY FOR ME!

I got to feel like a princess today! My sweet friend Ashley Taylor ( http://viviantaylorphotography.com/ ) asked me a while back if I would pull my wedding dress out of the closet and let her take some pics for her portfolio. She has a lot of brides calling but doesn't have just tons to show them. What she does have is fabulous! She did my best friends wedding last year.



So sweet Lauren ( I say sweet because she is growing a baby inside her and had her sister in laws wedding yesterday and spent all day helping us, she was TIRED) did my hair and makeup and I squeezed myself into my size 2 dress ( I am now a 6. I got into it without breaking it, but I couldn't breath!) We had so much fun! We did some pictures at a house in vintage township ( even some in a clawfoot bathtub!) and some out at McKenzie park by the windmill museum and by the lake. She got so creative with the poses. At one point I was laying on the freezing ground surrounded by my flowers. I'm going over in a bit to look at them and cannot wait to post them. She kept thanking me, but since I never had bridal portraits done, she is really doing me a favor! I will most likely hang these in my house with my wedding photos.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! At least you could still fit in yours. I don't think it will ever be possible for me again. (: I can't wait to see your pics!

 

The Little Bird Chronicles | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates