Friday, March 20, 2009

New Car!



Justin and I will have another milestone in our marriage! Our first car purchase! We are going tonight to sign the paperwork on the grand vitara pictured above. I feel like we got a really great deal on it. Its only got 22,000 miles on it. It has leather, sunroof, keyless entry, 6 disc changer, seat warmers... and lots of drum carrying room in the back. Its about $50 more a month than we wanted to spend, but with the mileage that low, it will be well worth it in the long run!

My little Geo has been faithful to us.. and will continue to be faithful to Justin ( and me when he has to haul his drums somewhere). I don't want to down talk the geo and hurt its feelings, like I said, it has been faithful to us! But Im thankful for door handles ( inside and out), air conditioner, automatic windows, door locks that lock and a general feeling of "Im not going to get run over!".

Now! To begin praying that someday we can put a car seat in the back!
:)

0 comments:

 

The Little Bird Chronicles | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates