We finally have a closing date! August 15th at 8:00 am, only 79 days after they accepted our offer. Dealing with multiple government agencies is a headache I NEVER wish to go through again.
Our house is for the most part, packed. I have to pack breakables, some kitchen items, and our desk left to pack.
My family on my dads side is coming up this weekend to help with ripping out carpet, scrapping paint, fixing electrical issues and ripping out the counter tops in the kitchen and bathroom. We have a lot of work ahead of us before we move in as well as after. I will soon post before and after videos and pictures as the work progresses.
I am excited to start this chapter in our life. It will give me something to focus on and pour myself into. Im a little nervous about moving out of my safe apartment cocoon, but I think Layla will prove to be an effective guard doggie.
Our friend Ashly owns a pet business and has taken over Laylas training for a week or 2. Yesterday when we went to see her, she barked 2 or 3 times when we first came in. Which is exactly what I want her to do!
She is also getting down the "sit" command. I think if she sees you just standing there she assumes you have treats so she sits anyway. Spoiled dog already!
Salutations Jennys 1117 nashville
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment