Deep in the gut of my desires I want to be a type A organized neat freak, but most of the time I find myself teetering between the type a freak and type f slob.
At work I MUST be a type A or mistakes happen and my boss gets mad. When my boss gets mad, I start sweating and my knees start shaking. She is the only person on the planet who does that to me.
If I'm ever in charge of an event like a shower or something for church, I'm very type A. To the point where people start to ignore my spreadsheets and neatly typed schedules.
When it comes to my personal life though, I am a hopeless messy. I leaves clothes strewn everywhere ( piled on the dresser, the bathroom floor, the floor ect ect.) I also have a pretty cool shoe organizer that my sweet husband built for me that I never use. Seriously there is a mountain of shoes on the floor next to the organizer.
Bills and mail are especially bad. I get something in the mail, say to myself I need to take care of this, and start a neat pile.... that grows and grows over a months time. Before we know it, I am taking a shopping bag full of bills ( most of which I already took care of online and should have filed) to work to shred.
I dont plan meals ( partially because my husband lives off cereal and when I ask him if he is hungry for dinner he just ate a big bowl of cereal).
I want to be organized in these things, and I really do try, but most days I try to tackle to much to get organized and get discouraged and let it all go by the wayside.
Justin laughed at me the other day because I spent a good chunk of Saturday cleaning, but left the broom in the living room and the cleaning sprays all over the kitchen counter.
I know this is a random blog, but it made me laugh that Im going over my to do list for work and am going home to a half clean house.
Salutations Jennys 1117 nashville
3 years ago
1 comments:
I compLETEly understand, because I'm the exact same way! Just ask Matt. Maybe one day we'll grow into type a's if we keep trying? One thing that helps me is getting organizy things, like a caddy for cleaning supplies, plastic drawers for makeup, a banker's box for bills, etc.
Post a Comment