Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I figure I should get my blogging in now.

IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE???

To talk or think about anything else outside of pregnancy when you are carrying around 40 pounds of extra weight? Yes, I just revealed my pregnancy weight gain. Bren, don't worry, I will be coming to see you several days a week once the Doc releases me to exercise again.

( By the way, if you are looking for a fun new way to get in shape, you should check out Studio 57 on facebook. My friend Bren is opening her own Zumba studio January 7th! No contract, just $5 a class!)

We hit 39 weeks tomorrow. Wow. I just went to the whattoexpect.com week by week calendar and it goes all the way to week 42. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I might die if I have to wait that long.

My coworkers now attempt to imitate the waddle walk and daily ask me " you still haven't had that baby yet?" (DUH)

I am gearing up for my 6 weeks off work. I'm terrified it will go by way to fast and way to soon I will be dropping her off at Sarahs house to play with Kendi. I intend to cherish every second of that time!

Other than a couple of feet of snow and new garage doors, there really isn't much else going on in the Lentz world.

Maybe my next post will be full of pictures of our sweet new baby girl!!

0 comments:

 

The Little Bird Chronicles | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates